Last Updated: 05/01/2021
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to offer an update from Test Meter Group on how we are trying to remain operational while protecting staff and following Government guideline while still serving our customers and remaining operational as much as possible.
STAFF HEALTH & SAFETY
Above all, our concerns lie with the health and wellbeing of our staff and families, our valued customers and partners. As a result we took the decision early to encourage employees to work from home where possible and have continued to do so throughout most of this pandemic.
To reduce risk to an absolute minimum for those still working within our premises, we have restructured our offices and calibration laboratory - as well as our workflows - to ensure appropriate social distancing with continuous cleaning protocols in place. All members are staff are working in isolation within the building and our trade/collection counters have been closed to the public for the time being. All deliveries and instruments for calibration are thoroughly cleaned before they are booked in.
Our warehouse is at this time very well stocked and orders are shipping as usual. Stock levels on most popular products have been increased to prevent potential delivery shortages that we could face in the coming months.
CALIBRATION & REPAIRS
Our calibration department is still operational and you can continue to book instruments for calibration through the website, e-mail or phone. All instruments are cleaned upon receipt and before shipping back to customers as an increased safety measure for our staff and our customers.
So to summarise:
- Our phone lines and websites are still open for orders
- Orders are processed and shipped as normal using Royal Mail or DPD
- Our calibration department remains operational at this time
- Some staff are working from home and others are working in isolation
- Hand sanitiser has been placed throughout the business and surfaces are cleaned throughout the day
- We are continuously monitoring the situation and will continue to adhere to guidance as provided by the UK Government.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will keep you updated should anything change but rest assured we are doing all we can.
Thank you again for shopping with us and keep safe.
The Test Meter Group Team