Delivery & Returns
Here at PAT-Testers.co.uk we understand the value of a reliable delivery service when shopping online, especially when your purchases are often essential to your working day. That's why we aim to process all orders we receive within 1 to 3 working days, ensuring you receive your order as soon as possible.
To ensure your order arrives safely, PAT-Testers.co.uk use DPD/Interlink for all larger items, with all smaller items and accessories delivered by Royal Mail. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text and a notification 15 minutes before arrival so you will not have to wait around all day. You can even manage your booking online and re-arrange delivery for another date or arrange the goods to be left with a neighbour of your choice.
We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all of which are sent by DPD/Interlink.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on eligible orders): typically 3-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £3.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £7.95
- Pre-Noon Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £13.95*
- Pre-10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Delivery (on select products only) at £13.95*
- Sunday Delivery (on select products only) at £13.95*
*UK mainland only
Here at PAT-Testers.co.uk, we work hard to ensure our customers are completely satisfied with their order. If you have purchased something that you wish to return, we are happy to offer you a full refund as long as the following criteria are met:
- You must have informed us that a refund is required within 28 days of receiving the delivered goods.
- The goods are returned in a resalable condition (as new).
- All original packaging is returned & undamaged.
- All accessories and free gifts included with the original order are returned with the goods.
- If the goods returned do not comply with the conditions above please note that a 10% re-stocking fee may apply.
- Software, books/publications and DVD's are not refundable once opened or registered.
- Goods must be returned within 30 days of receipt to qualify for any refunds.
Any shipping and handling fees paid are non-refundable and the customer is liable to pay any return delivery charges unless the item is deemed faulty on arrival. We strongly recommend you use a recorded/insured delivery service as we regret that we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
We comply to UK regulations, more information can be found in The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000: www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm.
Arranging a return
To arrange returning an item for a refund or exchange for another product please call us on 0113 248 9966 and ask for our Customer Service department who will be happy to help.
For more information on delivery & returns, please see our terms and conditions.Return To Top