Limited Lifetime Warranty
Here at PAT-Testers.co.uk we have complete confidence in the quality and durability of the PAT Testers we supply, so we are delighted to offer our customers a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
After purchasing an appropriate tester, simply register the warranty and receive the following benefits:
- 8 Years Warranty protection for your PAT Tester
- Improved rate for annual calibration and service
- Free technical support
- Automatic annual calibration reminders
- 500 free PASS Labels with every calibration service (worth £19)
Sign up today to take advantage of your Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Terms & Conditions For Limited Lifetime Warranty
Please take a moment to read the Terms & Conditions before registering your PAT Tester for its Limited Lifetime Warranty.
1. Only testers purchased from PAT-Testers.co.uk (or PAT Training Services Limited) are eligible for the Limited Lifetime Warranty.
2. To retain your Limited Lifetime Warranty the PAT Tester must be recalibrated and serviced annually by PAT Training Services. Upon registration you hereby give PAT Training Services your consent to contact you by post or email ahead of its recalibration due date to arrange. (Please note: If the calibration expires your Limited Lifetime Warranty is invalidated. We do however allow 1 month grace period after expiry to arrange booking the recalibration.
3. The Limited Lifetime Warranty is valid for 8 years from date of purchase. After which the Limited Lifetime Warranty expires automatically.
4. The Limited Lifetime Warranty covers the PAT Tester only, not accessories such as test leads, download leads, carry cases etc.
5. While within The Limited Lifetime Warranty all repairs that arise as a result of electronic failure or general wear and tear are covered. It is the customers responsibility and cost to arrange returning the PAT Tester to us in the event where a repair is required under warranty.
6. In the event where your PAT Tester is beyond economical repair, we will replace your PAT Tester “like for like” or supply the closest possible equivalent free of charge. In the event of a replacement we reserve the right to keep the original tester.
The following are not covered by the Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- Physical damage to the unit beyond normal wear and tear.
- Electronic failures caused by incorrect or inappropriate usage.
- Damaged caused by exposure to water, moisture or dust
- Damage caused by use of incorrect batteries